Disclosure: The Babies“R”Us information and gift cards have been provided by Babies“R”Us. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
One of the most enjoyable things I remember doing when I was pregnant with Johnny was creating my baby registry. Adding all those items I just *had to have* was a blast! I remember looking at my registry hoping that those items I wanted the most were going to be bought. Friends and family visited my registry online and in the store and knew exactly what I wanted for my little baby boy.
Babies “R” Us has the coolest thing as far as registries go right now. If you are expecting, you will not want to miss the Sweetest Registry Deal Ever! Here is how it works:
- Expectant parents and caregivers can earn up to $200 back on items purchased off their Babies“R”Us Registry created between now and November 15, 2013 through the Sweetest Registry Deal Ever promotion.
- Moms can earn 10% back on purchases made off their Babies“R”Us Registry (up to $200). This will come in the form of an e-gift card approximately 10 weeks after their expected arrival date, enabling parents to purchase even more products and essentials for baby.
Did you catch that? YOU can earn cash back for purchases made off of YOUR registry! That is amazing! Registering online or in the store at Babies “R” Us is so very easy too. There is no reason to worry about being able to figure it out. They have special Registry Consultants in store to help you out. Online, you have resources available to you to get the very fun task completed too. If you register in-store, you will also receive additional perks, such as a special welcome package, which includes a Baby Registry Planner with a full checklist of essential items, invitation cards to inform family and friends that they are registered at Babies“R”Us, a $5 off $25 coupon, product samples and more.
I don’t claim to be an expert, but there are a few things I want to suggest to you when you are making your registry. These are things that, after 3 kids, I would place on my registry again in a heartbeat because they are just-that-good!
- A bouncer (either one that vibrates or rocks, it doesn’t matter). Have a safe place to lay baby was always important to me and my kids loved their vibrating bouncers.
- Muslin blankets. These are good for years and years. The Muslin blankets that Joley used as a baby are still being used by her today. They are perfect for swaddling and wonderful in the crib. Jemma used Muslin blankets while in the hospital because they kept her warm but not overheated.
- Diapers. Need I say more?
- Breast pump (if you choose to pump/breastfeed) or formula.
- Bottles (if you plan on using them)
- Carseat. Do your research and find the carseat that you want the most. Having that on your registry helps you save money on the big purchases!
- Sheets. You really can’t have too many sheets with a baby!
Please be sure to let any family and friends that are expecting know about this fabulous offer with the Sweetest Registry Deal Ever. They will thank you! Don’t forget to Like Babies “R” Us on Facebook and Follow Babies “R” Us on Twitter.
A huge thank you to Babies “R” Us for offering a $50 Babies R Us gift card to one of you fabulous readers! Follow the directions below to enter. The first entry is mandatory and requires a comment on this blog post. Please don’t skip that or all your other entries will be invalid!