I had my 35 week appointment today and, as promised, I am going to do my best to keep you all updated these last few weeks. So, here are the highlights…
- Jemma is head down but there was a moment of wonder. Apparently my little girl likes to stick her butt out because the doc thought it might be a head up by my ribs since it was so round. ha!
- Jemma has a beautiful heartbeat and looks great.
- I lost 3 pounds since last week. What that means is that I have not gained or lost since the beginning. I believe I am at my starting weight again.
- My blood pressure was good.
- We talked about my change of hospital and he is very happy with the new one. He encouraged me to talk to anesthesiology at the new hospital about the past problems.
- Everything is set to go for my tubal. No more babies for me and he thinks that is a good idea. I don’t handle hormone treatment well and my body can’t deal with another pregnancy (I know that is true).
- I am measuring right on for 36 weeks.
- He did my pre-op physical for the hospital.