I have always said that little girl clothes are so much more fun to shop for than boy’s clothes. When I found out I was having a girl with Joley, I started to fall in love with pink, purple, bows, and ruffles. I quickly learned that no little girl can have too many hair bows or dresses. Shopping for baby clothes (and now toddler clothes) became fun!
But, there is no reason to fear the boy clothes shopping any longer! Thanks to the boutique-style clothing found at My Baby Clothes and their affordable prices, shopping for boy clothes can be just as much fun as girls. Their clothes range in size from newborn to 4T and their prices truly are for the common person. Don’t let the “boutique” word scare you off. I am sure you can find something in your price range if you take a peek at what My Baby Clothes has to offer.
Because Johnny is no longer in the size range for My Baby Clothes, I was given a gift certificate to spend on my girls. Since the majority of clothes on the site were for spring and summer and Jemma isn’t coming until fall, I decided to spend the gift certificate on Joley. Now came the difficult part. There is so much on the My Baby Clothes site to see! Using the categories on the side of the screen, I was able to see a ton and finally decided on this adorable outfit.
This is the Mud Pie Little Sprout Tunic and Legging Set. I fell in love with the bright pink and green together and knew Joley would love it. When it came, I couldn’t have been more right. She was so excited to have a new outfit and I was very impressed with the quality of the clothes. The size stated 2T-3T and while I think it will fit Joley at a 3T size, I have doubts that child who is of normal height would fit it as well (unless the pants were used as capris). That said, it is super cute and Joley can’t wait to wear it more.
This outfit retails for $28.99. The shipping was very fast and customer service is wonderful. In addition, there are a number of different accessories available for this outfit and others as well.
I would highly recommend you give My Baby Clothes a try when looking for some cute but unique clothes for your little one or for a gift for a special little one in your life.
Thanks to My Baby Clothes, I have one gift certificate in the amount of $25.00 to give to one of you!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, visit My Baby Clothes and come back to tell me what you would spend your gift certificate on.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified). Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @MyBabyClothes on Twitter. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are a follower.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like My Baby Clothes on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on August 5, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned for the purpose of review through Mom Spark Media. All thoughts and opinions are my own.