One thing that makes me happy no matter when or where is Christian music. I listen in my car, in my house, and even on my mp3 when I am out and about. I think that music is my way of growing closer to God and I feel such a strong connection with my faith through music. The words speak to me in ways no other source can.
I recently was given the opportunity to review the new CD by Rebecca St. James, “I Will Praise You”, available in stores now.
Rebecca St. James charts yet another new course with I Will Praise You, a new collection of worship songs she terms “ her most personal recording to date.” From the opening notes of track one, listeners are offered a welcoming connection with Rebecca’s recognizably authentic vocal warmth and delivery. More than anything, I Will Praise You represents the latest steps in Rebecca’s life long journey towards the presence of God.
I have been listening to this CD off and on but left it on all day today while I did homework, blogging, and other computer stuff. I LOVE this CD. Rebecca St. James has a beautiful voice that is memorable and perfect for praise music. My favorite song so far is the second one. It has such meaning and purpose in my life. It is called “You Never Let Go” and is beautiful.
You can visit Rebecca St. James on her website or on Facebook. You can also find more on Rebecca St. James on YouTube. In addition, you can have a listening party and share a preview of the CD with your friends and family!
Buy it! You can purchase the CD “I Will Praise You” on Amazon or local stores.
Win it! I have one copy of this wonderful CD to give away!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, tell me who you want to win this CD for.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
- Boost this giveaway on Prizey (it may take a one or two days for a giveaway to show on Prizey. If it is not there, please check back to complete this entry.)
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on May 5, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: We received a review copy of the CD mentioned and the sponsor is providing the giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.