Disclosure: This post sponsored by Foodie. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Check out It’s all about chocolate!
I love chocolate. Chocolate recipes are one of the things that I have searched for time and again. My waist line shows it! Above you will find a wonderful collection of chocolate recipes from Foodie that I am sure you will love. Below you will find a recipe that I wanted to share with you myself, Crock Pot Chocolate Nut Clusters.
I made these Chocolate Nut Clusters some time ago and the recipe has been in the back of my mind ever since. I wanted to share it but kept forgetting. Thanks to my Foodie collection this month, I knew it was time to break it out.
This is truly so easy and something that you can make up in a few hours to enjoy for a party or get together…. or simply because you want some delicious snacks. They were gone in our house within a day!
Crock Pot Chocolate Nut Clusters
- 2 16oz jars salted dry-roasted peanuts (or whatever nuts you want to use)
- 32 oz package while melting chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz package sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 1-1/2 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker. Let stand 20 minutes; stir until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand one hour, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze for up to one month.