The Wonder Hanger® is an affordable tool that’s great for any Spring Cleaning features. This cascading clothes organizer increases closet space by enabling you to stack clothes vertically. Each Wonder Hanger holds 5 wood, metal or plastic hangers. There are 8 hangers to a package enough to hang 40 garments. The open-mouth design allows you to easily add or remove your jackets, skirts, pants and shirts. Supporting up to 20 pounds, it can hold up to 5 heavy winter jackets.
You can use it to group complete outfits or similar items, organize by color or season, and hang handbags or belts. It retails for $9.99 and can be purchased at major retail chains including Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and CVS and online at www.buywonderhanger.com
I recently was sent a set of Wonder Hangers to review. I immediately set my teenager to work on our coat closet. That has been an area that we have needed to clean for a long time. What a better time than when we have a space-saving Wonder Hanger to put to use!
Tayler set up the Wonder Hangers with various sizes and weight of coats and jackets. When she dropped down the one side, we found that only those that weren’t more than about 10-15 pounds stayed on the hanger. The others dropped down and fell off the bar. For the one that did work, it was a great space-saving method. I think if you would use the Wonder Hangers on regular clothes or lightweight jackets, these would be fantastic. From my experience, I would not recommend these if you are wanting to use them on winter coats.
I think a clothes closet is a great place to use the Wonder Hangers. Maybe you could make so much space that your husband will think you cleared out some clothes and not complain when you buy more! Do you think that could work???
Thanks to Wonder Hanger, I have a set to give away for you to try!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first comment, let me know how you would put the Wonder Hangers to use.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
I just entered to win a set of Wonder Hangers from @ToBeThode. Save space in your closets! http://wp.me/pMKVU-yn PLS RT!
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on May 12, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only. One entry per household please!
WINNER: 43-ANDREA V
disclosure: We were given a set of Wonder Hangers to review from Wonder Hangers through Mama Buzz. I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine. Other opinions may vary. If applicable, images other than my own and quotes were taken directly from the company or website mentioned.