CHECK MY SIDEBAR FOR A GREAT COUPON CODE!
Many of you have noticed and commented on Joley’s necklace. Here is a picture that shows it.
I am happy to announce that Inspired By Finn has graciously offered to give one of my readers their choice of any style amber necklace up to 16 inches! That means it is big enough for your baby, toddler, tween or even as a short necklace for teen or adult. They are so pretty that anyone would love one.
Joley has a Cognac necklace on. The string the amber is strung on is designed to stretch when a good amount of pressure is applied, and break if necessary. Each piece of amber is individually double knotted on the strand. The necklace fastens with a screw clasp. I can honestly say that she did better with teething after we placed the necklace on her. I am wearing the Cognac Wire Coil bracelet right now. I am not sure how much it has helped me, but I haven’t had a migraine since I started wearing it. That is good enough for me. Besides that though, it is really pretty.
Want to know what Amber can do for you?
From Inspired by Finn:
- Pain Relief –
Baltic amber co
ntains analgesic properties and helps take the edge off of many types of discomfort associated with dental issues, headaches, joint pain, etc.
- Strengthens the body’s immune system –
In many different and subtle ways, succinic acid helps boost the body’s own natural healing ability and immune system.
- Restoring Energy â€“
The human body naturally produces succinic acid. The salt of succinic acid (succinate) is one of the most active substances in the processes of cellular respiration and intercellular energy creation. Succinic acid restores oxygen and energy supply to depleted cells and helps the body return to a normal, functioning state.
Succinate is a raw material and a catalyst in the Krebs Cycle which is one of our main sources of energy. During the Krebs Cycle carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are metabolized for energy.
- Maintaining Wellness –
When the human body reacts to stress, the bodyâ€™s cells begin to use oxygen more quickly. Oxygen plays a central role in the intercellular creation of energy, and a lack of oxygen can result in feeling lethargic.
Oxygen is alkaline-forming in the blood and maintaining a slightly alkaline blood ph helps keep us healthy. Whenever the body functions in a state of low oxygen, it is much more susceptible to illness.
- To help break a cycle of (chronic) inflammation –
Where chronic inflammation is present, disease lurks.
When the bodyâ€™s cells are chronically inflamed the human bodyâ€™s immune system response is to increase production of free radicals. Chronic overproduction of free radicals results in inflammatory-related disease. Chronic inflammation is a common denominator of many seemingly unrelated diseases.
Check out these testimonials on Inspired by Finn’s website.
Can’t wait to get one? Inspired by Finn has offered a discount of 20% to my readers. Use the code “blog” to get your discount.
1. Go to Inspired by Finn. Let me know in a comment what you would pick if you won. Choose carefully(and be specific if you can) because this will be what you win! (If, for some reason, your listed choice is no longer available when the winner is chosen, you will be given another necklace of your choosing).
For additional entries, you can do the following (1 entry for each):
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know you did and link. (Or, you can use this tweet: Win an Amber Necklace @stefany_t!! http://bit.ly/6Zxgc )
3. Blog about this giveaway. Come back and leave me a comment with a link to your blog post.
4. Subscribe to my blog by email or Reader (subscribe buttons to the left) OR Follow Me on Google Friends Connect. Let me know in comments that you did or if you already are.
I will draw a name by Random Generator on August 1st (my birthday!). Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm CST on July 31st. This contest is open to US residents only.
Disclaimer: I was not in any way paid or reimbursed for this review. I just wanted to share with my readers.