I remember having a cool rain coat as a child and as a mom, I get excited when I see them for my kids. Thanks to Kidorable we were given the chance to review a rain outfit for Johnny. We received a Frog Rain Coat, Frog Rain Boots, and a Frog Umbrella.
Upon opening the box, I was immediately pleased. The outfit we received is so cute! We have a love of frogs in our house and these frogs are adorable! Johnny was so excited when he saw the set too. He immediately wanted to put on the boots. He is wearing a size 9 in tennis shoes and these boots (size 9) fit perfectly as well. They were easy to get on and off and Johnny said they felt good on his feet. He wore them for quite some time with no complaints.
I then put the Rain Coat on him. We received a size 4/5 because Johnny is wearing a 4/4t coat right now. Right now, I have to cuff the sleeve once but it doesn’t bother Johnny at all. I am happy that it will fit him for a while. The other thing that was super cute about the coat is the adorable hanger you get with it. Who wouldn’t love a cute, matching hanger for their rain coat? It is made of wood and very sturdy (you can purchase those separately too!).
We haven’t had a chance to use the umbrella yet but Johnny is excited to for sure. And, why wouldn’t he be? Look how cute it is! It is the perfect size for little hands too.
I am very pleased with the quality of the items. I have seen several rain coats at thrift stores and even department stores that have rips and cuts in them. I truly do not see this as a problem with these items. The rain coat is made of PVC and is very thick. I wouldn’t recommend abusing it, but I can see these items standing up to the wear and tear your kiddo gives them!
Be sure to check out Kidorable on Facebook and become a fan!
Thanks to Kidorable, I am happy to offer one of you your choice of Kidorable Umbrella!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first comment, visit Kidorable and tell me what your favorite Umbrella is. Choose wisely because this will be what you are sent if you win!
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to I Thode You So (in left sidebar) by email or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
- Follow I Thode You So (see right sidebar) publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow me and Kidorable on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
- Blog about this giveaway and link to I Thode You So. Leave a link to your blog post in the comments. (please do not copy and paste from this post)
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL. (You can Stumble with the options below each post)
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on January 17, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only. One entry per household please!
disclosure: We were given item(s) mentioned for the purpose of review. I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine. If applicable, images other than my own and quotes were taken directly from the website mentioned.