You all know by now how much I love personalized items. I also love decorating but I will admit to not being so great with the skills in this area. This is why I love the decals I see so often and wonder “how did they do that”? I finally have received the chance to know just how with Lucky Horseshoe wall decals!
When I received the tube with the decals inside, I was so excited to get started. Sadly, I had to put the decals up in a room that Joley won’t be in for very long. But, until the time that we move her room, she has this super cute decal to look at above her bed.
The directions given were very straightforward and I had no problems getting started. The directions tell you what to do and I recommend you read them and follow them close. I had to make sure the decal was attached to the premask a few times on the name, but once that was complete it was so easy! They take very little time and even come with a squeegee to help along the process.
The decals are thin and don’t look like they are separate from the wall, like they are painted on. They are so cute and I love what we were able to do over Joley’s bed, but not near as much as Joley does! She tells her elephant goodnight before her nap and bedtime every day. I also loved that I could pick the colors and font that I wanted to make it fit perfectly in Joley’s room. I recommend these great decals and this wonderful company if you are looking for an easy, non-permanent decorations!
Here is a quick Q&A with the fabulous owner of A Lucky Horseshoe:
1. Where are you from and a little about yourself?
2. When did you start making the items in your shop?
3. How did you decide the name for your shop?
4. What is your favorite thing about owning your shop and being a seller?
5. What inspires you to create such beautiful pieces?
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
7. Is there anything new you plan to add to your shop?
8. Anything else you would like to let us know?
9. Are there any other places on the net we that we can find you?
Ok, here’s the answers:
1) I’m from WA and I’m a horse person. I own a morgan mare and I love to do horse shows!
2)I started my shop in Nov. of 2009
3) I always wanted to name my own barn A Lucky Horseshoe but, this is the closest I could get.
4)My favorite thing about owning my shop is the feeling of getting a gift when I get a order.
5)We make things that brings a smile to our face!
6)The ‘Eat My Dust DUDE’ barrel racer decal because it makes me smile and I think its true.
7)I have no idea, usually things just pop in my head and I put it in my shop.
8)This was my 1st internet store and now we have 4, the more the merrier!
9) I have shops on etsy.com, shophandmade.com, amazon.com, ecrater.com, and my own website: www.aluckyhorseshoe.com
A special thanks to A Lucky Horseshoe for the fun review product. Also, A Lucky Horseshoe has kindly offered one of you a $25 gift certificate to use in their store!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, visit A Lucky Horseshoe and let me know what you would spend your $25 gift certificate on.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on June 3, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US and Canada residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: I will receive the product mentioned for the purpose of review through MamaBuzz. All thoughts and opinions are my own.