When you think of doing laundry, what do you think of? Is it the actual act of doing the laundry or the smells that are in your clothes afterwards? One thing that I really do love about laundry is the smell of my fabric softener… Snuggle! Snuggle has some amazing scents and it makes the act of doing laundry, which I don’t care for, so much better.
I am a member of Team Snuggle and received a free product from Snuggle. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
We are celebrating Snuggle Bear’s birthday in our house. Did you know that he is 30 years old?!? That’s right. Snuggle Bear has been making your (and my) laundry softer for 30 years. I remember being a child and seeing my mom use Snuggle on my clothes and it is my pleasure to use it today for my own family. Not only do the products work well on making our clothes soft and static free, but they smell amazing too. The Snuggle Scent Boosters are my absolute favorite product because they smell incredible and are so easy to use. You just toss them into your wash cycle and your clothes come out smelling Snuggle-fresh!
Jemma and I had a little birthday party for Snuggle Bear! She loves her Snuggle Bear we received and thinks it is so neat that he has a birthday she can celebrate.
Snuggle Bear isn’t the only one making the world a softer place. We are doing our part in this important task too. What do we do to make the world a softer place?
- We go to church. Yes, that is something you may not see as making the world around us a softer place, but it is. Spreading love and teaching our children to love others is an important part of how our family functions.
- We teach compassion and are good role models of it. Just today I was given a compliment about how my son is a “kind young man”. That makes me so happy that he is showing his compassionate heart to strangers. Teaching my kids to have compassion and empathy for others is a simple way to make the world a softer place.
- We help others. Our elderly neighbor doesn’t get around well. We bring him to the store when he can’t get out, we bring him food when we have extra, and we do things like shovel his walk in the winter. My son has brought him his mail when the snow was deep to avoid him possibly falling.
- We donate to charity. Whether it be a charity for pets or people, offering assistance to those that serve others is a simple way that we make the world a softer place.
- We spend time together as a family. Teaching our kids that the importance of family time teaches them the importance of family itself. We want them to know that they are loved and cherished and to feel good about themselves. They then bring that same attitude out into the world and hopefully their own family some day.
- I help others. I pride myself on being there for my friends when they need me. I have a few very good friends and would do anything for them that I could. Being a good friend is my personal way of making the world a softer place.
There is really so much YOU can do to make this world better… make it a softer place. Snuggle wants to offer one of you a chance to make your laundry softer today. One winner will receive all that you see in my first picture… enough to make your family’s laundry soft and smelling great for quite some time!
This is a quick giveaway so don’t delay on entering!