If you have been entering giveaways lately, you may notice that I am using Rafflecopter for entries. Before adding it to my own blog giveaways, I had entered on others several times and really liked it. I like the ease of entering and the quickness as well. I hope you all like entering giveaways here with Rafflecopter too.
There are a few things I want to mention regarding my giveaways now.
- All giveaways will end at 12:01am EST. It the giveaway is listed as ending on 9/3 in the sidebar, you actually have until 12:01am EST so only 1 minute into 9/3. Be sure to get those entries in before then!
- I will be allowing more entries for some entry types now. I hesitated in doing so before because I always hated entering comment after comment that are the same. Now, Rafflecopter will automatically give you the right amount of entries so there is no extra work on your part. Be sure to look for those extra entry types!
- I always welcome and love comments on my giveaways. But, if you are trying to enter a giveaway, you need to use the Rafflecopter widget for those entries. Those not entered in the widget will not be accepted. If you just want to leave a comment about something or want to chat, please feel free to leave a comment.
- Be sure to read at the bottom of each Rafflecopter widget to find out who is eligible to enter. I will make sure to have all that information listed.
- The way Rafflecopter is set up is a bit different and you will have to click the “continue reading” to see the whole post and enter to win (only if you start on the homepage). Please don’t let that stop you from entering. It is quick and easy!
- I added a Google +1 entry for giveaways. You can find a quick way to do that by looking at the bottom of the post. The Twitter follow, Facebook Like and Twitter update can all be found easily in the Rafflecopter widget. Be sure if you are entering a tweet (still a daily entry) that you click over to Twitter to get the URL of your update.