This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareAtSchnucks #CollectiveBias
Have you seen the Share A Coke displays at your local store yet? I have been checking them out at our grocery store, Schnucks, and decided it was time to do something with the Share A Coke bottles. They were just too cute not to share! It is more than just bottles with names this year, although I think the fact that there are 1,000 names is pretty amazing (you can see if they have your name too). This year you can find emoticons, general themes, and some like Grad, Dad, or Mom. With a choice list like that, I knew just who I wanted to give a gift to.
My husband works so hard for our family. He goes out everyday in the heat, cold, rain, or other elements to make sure that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. He is everything to us and I wanted to make a gift to thank him for all he does. I grabbed a 20oz bottle I found with his name on it, knowing that it would be the perfect start to our fun gift.
After that, Johnny and I started looking at the different choices. There are 20oz bottles with names, 6 pack of glass bottles, mini cans, cases, and 2 liters all with words and symbols designed to share.
We decided to grab the glass bottles. One, because they are fun to drink from and two, because they had just the words we wanted to use.
- HERO – My husband is our (my and the kids) hero. He provides for us and takes care of us.
- SOULMATE – This year marks my husband and I being together for 15 years; married for 12. That is a significant amount of time in the life of a person and I wouldn’t want to share that with anyone but him. He “gets” me and generally accepts me for who I am.
- DAD – The biggest thing that I have been able to do for my husband is give him 3 of the best children in the world. He is beyond blessed to have Johnny, Joley, and Jemma, and being a Dad is a gift that I hope he appreciates as much as I do being a mom.
- SUPERSTAR – Every child thinks their dad is the best person ever, right? Well I know my kids look up to their dad and love him with their whole hearts. He is a superstar in their eyes
- MOM – Okay, so I know this isn’t about dads but I was kinda hoping he would Share a Coke with me. A girl can wish!
To finish up the gift, I found a fun St Louis Cardinals bottle holder as well as Cardinals bottle opener. These two things combined with the Coke products will make the perfect “just because” gift for my husband.
You can do something similar for Father’s Day or a birthday. In fact, I may make something similar for my dad, who is my hero!