Recently I was asked if I wanted to participate in a blog tour in which I can make S’mores. I think my fingers flew across the keyboard with a resounding YES!!! Chocolate… marshmallows… graham crackers. Yummy!!!! But, I am not here to just tell you about how much I love S’mores. I am here to share some fun news with you from Hershey’s!
This summer, the Hershey Company is encouraging families to create their own S’mores memories with the Say S’mores campaign. Starting June 15, families are invited to capture and share their favorite S’mores moments on the Hershey’s brand Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/hersheys for a chance to win S’mores-themed prizes. The grand-prize is a Canon Rebel Camera, slate marble outdoor firebowl, $250 SnapFish gift card, roasting skewers set and all of the ingredients needed to make S’mores, including Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars. Families who visit the Hershey’s brand Facebook page on or after June 15 can download the Say S’mores application to participate in monthly photo contests and receive a $1 coupon good toward the purchase of any two Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bar 6-packs.
Doesn’t that sound like a lot of fun? I hope you all take advantage of this opportunity and enter to win some great prizes. Making S’mores can be a really great family activity. Don’t worry about the mess and just let the kids dig in. Their smiles will be well worth any clean-up!
We decided to make some S’mores tonight with the kids because “The S’more, The Merrier”! All I can say is that my kids were super excited (they turned down ice cream for S’mores) and the video shows it. I apologize now for my giggles. I am totally biased but I think my kids are too cute.
The Hershey Company wants you are your family to enjoy S’mores together and are going to give away a S’mores prize pack to one of you! The winner will receive a box of graham crackers, a bag of marshmallows, and a 6-pack of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars… all you need to make delicious S’mores!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, tell me your favorite part of the S’mores. Is it the graham cracker, the marshmallow, or the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate?
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like Hershey’s on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or already are.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on July 7, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: This post is part of my participation in the Hershey’s “Say S’mores” Promotion with The Motherhood. All opinions expressed are mine.