If you have a little girl, chances are you have a little girl that loves jewelry. I know that from the time Kenzie was about 2 until now at 11, she likes necklaces and bracelets. Joley, at 2 already loves jewelry and tells me she “needs” bracelets and necklaces.
I love any product that my kids can do safely be creative at the same time. Snap Fashion Jewelry Studio fits this description exactly. The concept is simple… you can create interchangeable snaps for use in rings, necklaces, keychains, and many other things. The possibilities are limitless!
The Snap Jewelry Fashion Studio is really, really easy to use. My 2 year old was even able to help me do it. Here are the steps… pick or cut a small circle (there are some prepared ones included), place it on the snap maker and put a snap dome down and press the arm down. Next you tuck the excess fabric into the center of the snap, place a back down, and pull the arm down again until you hear a click. Your snap is finished!
Now, you can add your snap to a variety of backgrounds to make different creations. We made a few different ones this morning. I apologize for the image quality…
For a special 25% discount at smartlabtoys.com enter BLOGBUZZ at checkout! (expires 6/30/11)
Smart Lab Toys is kindly offering one of you a SmartLab Toys product. I highly recommend this fun Snap Jewelry Fashion Studio if you have a young girl in your life. She will have so much fun with it… I know that I did and that Kenzie will.
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, visit SmartLab Toys and tell me the product you would like to win.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @SmartLabToys on Twitter.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Fan/Like Smart Lab Toys on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on May 18, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US and Canada residents. One entry per household please! You may only win one prize during the MamaBuzz tour but feel free to enter at other blogs.
Disclosure: We received the mentioned product for the purpose of review through MamaBuzz. All thoughts and opinions are my own.