I am so honored to be spotted as a Traditional Mom by 1-800-FLOWERS. Arriving on my doorstep was this gorgeous bouquet of flowers to recognize me this Mother’s Day. In addition, I received a book by 1-800-FLOWER CEO Jim McCann, Celebrating Mom, a collection of inspiring, real-life accounts of motherhood collected over the years from customers.
I have also been featured on the blog of Julie Mulligan. Julie is the lifestyle expert for 1-800-FLOWERS. Head over and check that out today! My feature will be April 29, 2010.
I feel so blessed to be spotted and receive these wonderful gifts. Thanks to 1-800-FLOWERS I have been given the opportunity to offer one of you a copy of Celebrating Mom and a $75 gift certificate to 1-800-FLOWERS to use how you like.
Here is how to enter:
- For your first comment, share a lesson you learned from your mom or another woman in your life.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
Win a $75 gift certificate to @1800FLOWERS and book, Celebrating Mom from @ToBeThode. http://wp.me/pMKVU-yC Pls RT!
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on May 6, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only. One entry per household please!
WINNER: RENA (did not respond)
2nd WINNER CHOSEN: LAUREN FOSTER
disclosure: I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine.