Todays’ recipe is a quick and easy one and was a huge hit in my house! Enjoy!
Taco Pocket Recipe
Recipe type: Beef
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning plus required ingredients for tacos (usually just water)
- Cheese of your choice
- 1 roll Biscuits
- Follow directions on the taco seasoning to make taco meat. (usually taco seasoning and water)
- Flatten biscuits into a flat 6" round shape
- Add a tablespoon (or so) of the taco mixture onto middle of the flattened biscuit.
- Add cheese on top.
- Fold over the biscuit and seal edge. If you can't seal all the way around, just do one small area in the center.
- Cook according to the directions on the biscuits.
- Eat and enjoy!! You can either cut these and use a fork or pick them up like a taco. Either way is delicious!