Ten things Joley has done this past week. My baby amazes me every day. I can’t believe how much she grows and matures in a week’s time. So bittersweet.
1. Crawl. Crawl fast. She is on the move and there is no stopping her.
2. Eat a piece of dog food. Ewww. She crawled over to the bowl and got a piece before I could stop her. She was not happy about it.
3. Go to the doctor. She is getting big! See here for details.
4. Sleep in her crib for naps.
5. Sleep in her own bed for the beginning of the night. I separate this from the last because this is huge! I get some time before she comes to my bed to relax some.
6. Eat sweet taters. This was yesterday and she liked it.
7. Feed herself. Not food really, but puffs. She likes them. She may turn into a puff if I am not careful.
8. Drink from a sippy cup. We are working on this. I am mostly giving it to her to play with and get used to holding. She has gotten a few drinks though.
9. Laugh hysterically at Johnny for being goofy. He can make her smile and laugh more than anyone.
10. Steal my heart more and more every day. I love my baby!
Controlling My Chaos says
She is a cutie too.
What a cutie!! #10 – so true *sniff, sniff*
Popping over from OhAmanda.
Loved your top ten list. Mine was totally similar! Your LO is gorgeous!
In That Moment... says
What wonderful milestones! I couldn't agree with #10 more! My child is now walking (just wait!) and he too eats things off the floor. I haven't worried about it too much. He has eaten pieces of napkin, my People magazine, and his food crumbs. We too had to limit the puffs, that is all "Little Man" would eat. One mother's love to another!
designHER Momma says
oh wow – enjoy each and every new step. it goes soooo fast!!!
Awww. so cute! enjoy every minute!
Oh, what a sweet post!
Since you have older children – I'm sure you already know this – but when my two started to crawl, it was but a few short weeks before they walked! Talke about being on the move!! Andrew didn't crawl until after 10 months old and only crawled for 6 weeks before he walked. Will didn't crawl until 8 months and he started walking 4 weeks later!
She has such beautiful blue eyes!
What great accomplishments! They grow so fast, don't they? She's absolutely adorable!