The bread tonight was super duper yummy but I forgot to take a picture of it. I will add the recipe to the recipe page soon for those that have a breadmaker. I have had such great success with the recipes I have so I will continue to share those.
I have decided to have a vbac. My doc is totally on board but I need to talk with him more to tell him what I am wanting. Basically, I won’t agree to an induction and will agree to a c/s if it is medically necessary for me or baby. Mike is supportive of this decision and that is so great. I was tentatively scheduled for my c/s for 39 weeks. I am hopeful that my body will labor on its own and do it right this time. My doc won’t let me go overdue so I will agree to a c/s at 40 weeks if my body doesn’t do what is expected. I am hoping that a vbac will mean an easier recovery and a happier mommy.
Anyways, I am excited about this possibility and extremely nervous! I didn’t progress with J and had a c/s due to him being breech and in a bad position and unable to turn. I was upset but accepted it because it was the best for J. My doc giving me the chance at a vbac this time is wonderful. I was planning on trying for a vbac anyways if I went into labor before the scheduled c/s date so this is just extending that time. I am hopeful that I won’t go into labor until Mike’s kids are gone but obviously can’t control that so whatever happens… happens. I am going to tell him what I want and hope that he will do what is best for me and the baby.
On a final note, thanks Vick for talking with me. I have taken the first step and have an appt on August 6th to talk to someone. 🙂