There could never be any doubt in my mind that Johnny and Joley are my kids. Why you might ask? Well, because they are so much like me. Not only in the small things but in their mannerisms and the things they enjoy. They are both crazy over shoes. Joley walks around saying “shoe shoes” and Johnny loves to get new shoes.
U*neaks shoes are very unique in that they are essentially a different style every time you change your socks. Simply by changing your socks, which are visible through the side window on the shoes, you child can have a different look every day. Even more exciting is that each pair of socks can create two different styles simply by changing feet. You see, the socks have a different design on each side and can be reversed (on opposite feet).
We were sent a pair of shoes a few months ago and several pairs of socks. Let me tell you, Johnny absolutely loved these shoes. LOVED them! I am not kidding here… he put them in bed with him for a week each night because he loved them so much. Every morning was an exciting time when he picked which socks he wanted to wear and what design he wanted to show. He even went and told his Sunday School teacher how “cool” his shoes are and insisted on showing her the “cool” socks.
The shoes are leather and very well made. You can find shoes in whatever style you like. We chose the tie shoes but they also have Velcro closures. The socks are all adorable. You can find several different colors and styles. We have both the ankle and crew socks and like them both. We have had absolutely no problems with the U*neaks shoes. They are showing very little wear, despite the abuse a 3 year old boy puts them through. The socks have been washing up nicely through several washes and are keeping their shape, thickness, and design colors. We are absolutely thrilled with the shoes and I am considering buying a pair for Joley in the future.
Would you like to buy U*neaks shoes? You can purchase a pair of shoes for a great price of $39.99. Socks come in a variety of colors and designs, all for the price of $3.99 a pair (remember that each pair has 2 designs!). If you spend more than $20 at U*neaks.com you will get free shipping.
You can also get U*neaks from Shoebuy. Through this fantastic deal, you will get free shipping, free returns and a 10% discount on U*neaks by simply clicking on this link www.shoebuy.com/uneaks and placing your order.
Would you like to win some U*neaks shoes and socks? U*neaks has kindly offered to give one winner a pair of shoes and 2 pairs of socks!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first comment, visit U*neaks and tell what pair of shoes you would like AND the two pairs of socks you would choose if you won. Please choose carefully because that is what you will get if chosen!
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow me and U*neaks on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
- Blog about this giveaway and link to ToBeThode and U*neaks. Leave a link to your blog post in the comments. (please do not copy and paste from this post)
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on March 17, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only. One entry per household please!
WINNER- BETH C
disclosure: We were given item(s) mentioned for the purpose of review. I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine. Other opinions may vary. If applicable, images other than my own and quotes were taken directly from the website mentioned.