VTech hit another grand slam with their new MobiGo Learning System. It is meant for children age 3 to 8. My 4 year old, Johnny, absolutely loves it! The MobiGo is a unique new product that gives kids what they want so badly, to be more like mom and dad! This is not only fun, but educational too!
Touch-screen: MobiGo’s touch-screen technology adds a modern twist to electronic learning games, so kids learn while mimicking the way parents use touch-screen devices.
Educational games: From fishing, coloring book pages, drawing and playing instruments, kids can discover a wide variety of fun and engaging learning games.
Learning skills: MobiGo teaches a wide range of skills including math, vocabulary, spelling, logic and categorization. The slide open QWERTY keyboard introduces older kids to text typing skills.
Portable: Handheld robust gaming console makes learning fun on the go for little hands and is equipped with headphone and AC adapter jacks.
Johnny has had so much fun with this over the past few days. He is more interested in this than the Nintendo DS! There are many games to play on the Touch and Learn game we received with the MobiGo. Johnny has spent a good amount of time playing and learning. The games really do teach your kids important skills. Johnny has enjoyed the math games the most so far. If you know me, you know how much I really do love things that teach my kids. MobiGo does this and keeps them interested!
Johnny really likes the touchscreen. Before I even let him have it, I put a screen protector on it and I recommend anyone who gets one to do this! He thinks the slide screen and full keyboard are really cool too. He had trouble at first with how to move the screen but is a pro now. He likes that even he can use the keyboard, despite not being able to spell. There is one game that he gets to “shoot” the letters down by finding them on the keyboard as they go across the screen. I like how it helps him to learn to recognize the letters and find them on a keyboard! The keyboard is set up as any other keyboard so this is the beginning of learning how to type as well.
I am very pleased with the MobiGo. I am sure we will be looking for more games when the time comes!
The MobiGo will be available in stores and online in August. But, don’t worry! One of you will have a chance to win a MobiGo of your own before then!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first comment, let me know your favorite VTech product and who you want to win this for.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- “Like” ToBeThode on Facebook. Leave a comment with the name you are registered with on Facebook.
- Follow me 0n Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on June 15, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
WINNER: Mami2jcn (22)
disclosure: I was given the MobiGo for review from Ogilvy Public Relations and VTech. All thoughts and opinions were my own and I was not compensated for this post in any way. Images and quotes were taken directly from the sponsor.