Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I am sharing because I think this is a fun opportunity for my fabulous readers! All thoughts and opinions are my own. ToBeThode is not responsible for giveaway distribution.
Looking at my Facebook feed, I see that many of my friends have new puppies or adult dogs. As a dog mommy, one of the most important things I have done for my dogs is provide them with training. We have never had the opportunity to attend a training class but we did training on our own. With Elvis, I actually think some professional training may have been beneficial!
Regardless, dog training classes are a great way to build a bond with your dog. Whether it be a puppy or older dog, your dog is never too old to learn new tricks (or manners). Training through PetSmart offers you a way to teach your pet with positive reinforcement and have fun doing it. PetSmart has Accredited Pet Training Experts that teach you what you need to know to have the best behaving dog. Plus, if you are not fully satisfied with your training results, they will keep working with you until you are!
There are several different classes you can choose from no matter the age and experience of your dog.
- Puppy Training is for puppies 10 weeks to 5 months old
- Beginner Training is for dogs 5 months and up with no previous training
- Intermediate Training is for dogs that already know basic cues
- Advanced Training is for dogs with training, helping to enforce reliability and more complex behaviors
- Additional Training, such as Click-A-Trick course, Private Education, and Personal Training Camp are also available.
Do you have a dog that could use some dog training? Are they begging at the dinner table, pulling on the leash when walking, or being destructive in the home? Do you have a baby on the way and want to make sure your dog listens when told what to do? Well, then I have the giveaway for you! One US winner will receive their choice of dog training classes (a $120 value). Enter in the widget below!