Have you heard about new Yoplait Greek yogurt? I was intrigued when I first heard about it. I love yogurt and am more than willing to give any of it a try. I decided to try the blueberry variety of Yoplait Greek for my first taste.
When I sat down to eat it, I immediately had little hands grabbing for the spoon. So, my first taste of Yoplait Greek was shared with both Johnny and Joley. If you don’t like overly sweet tasting yogurt, this is the stuff for you! It is still sweet enough but not so much as some yogurts you may find. It has a thicker texture than other yogurt I have tried too. My kids devoured it. They absolutely loved this stuff.
I have mentioned before on here that my kids are hypoglycemic. I have to keep sources or protein in the house at all times because when their sugar levels drop, they need protein immediately. One of our go-to sources is peanut butter crackers. I was so shocked to find out that they would need to eat 18 crackers to equal the amount of protein in ONE cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt. Each cup has 12 grams of protein in them, which is about twice that of other yogurts. I think this would be a great thing for us to keep in the house for those times when protein is needed!
It is available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain so there is something for every taste bud!
If you wanting to try Yoplait Greek, click HERE to print off a coupon for $0.30 off a cup.
*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
Thanks to Yoplait and MyBlogSpark, I have a fantastic prize pack to give away. You can win everything in the “Nourish Your Inner Goddess” prize pack!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first comment, let me know which flavor of Yoplait Greek you most want to try.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
I just entered to win a Yoplait Greek prize pack from @ToBeThode. Nourish Your Inner Goddess! http://wp.me/pMKVU-xV Pls RT!
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on May 6, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only. One entry per household please!
WINNER: SOHA MOLINA
disclosure: We were given the Yoplait Greek coupons and “Nourish Your Inner Goddess” gift pack from Yoplait through My BlogSpark. I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine. Other opinions may vary. If applicable, images other than my own and quotes were taken directly from the website mentioned.