Getting pregnant isn’t easy for everyone. There are some, like me, that have difficulty conceiving. No matter if you are on the easy or hard end of the spectrum, there are certain things you can do to improve your chances of getting pregnant! Today I have prepared 10 tips for you that may help you conceive a precious little one.
10 Tips that May Boost Your Chance of Getting Pregnant
- Stop drinking soda — research shows that those who consume more soda have a lower fertility rate, so kick the habit now!
- Get plenty of sleep — Getting 8 hours of sleep a night can increase your odds of getting pregnant. Rest up!
- Take care of yourself! Start with your oral health — Brush your teeth and get a dental exam before getting pregnant. Those with gum disease suffer from infertility more than those who do not.
- Exercise — A good exercise regimen will keep your body in shape. Don’t overdo it though! An exercise routine that is too strenuous on a regular basis can actually cause more damage to your body and your fertility.
- Know your man — If you have any concerns about the health of the future-father, now is the time to get him checked out. Get him active and his sperm count may be higher too!
- Don’t stress — No really! Stress is bad for you. I know that this may seem difficult, especially if you have been trying to get pregnant for some time. But, stress can cause you to cease ovulating and then your chance is gone!
- Eat right — A healthy diet is important for your fertility. Taking vitamins and having a proper diet are two ways that you can take care of your body before a baby and after.
- Lose some weight — This one goes for you and your partner. If either of you is overweight, that can affect your fertility. Get a handle on your weight for the best chance of success.
- Quit smoking — Smoking is bad for you. We all know this. But, it is also bad for your partner when you are trying to conceive as it can lower sperm count. Both of you need to kick the habit now!
- Have intercourse often when you are ovulating — This really goes without saying, right? Get to know your body and know when you are ovulating. At this time, have intercourse more often than normal. Using a product like Astroglide TTC Trying to Conceive™ can help too! It is specially formulated for couples who are trying to conceive. It supports fertility; is water based and sperm-friendly. While other lubricants may impede sperm flow, Astroglide TTC™ allows sperm to move freely. Plus, like all Astroglide products, it also helps with vaginal dryness. These are in prefilled syringes so they are less messy (you don’t have to fill these yourself)! The cost is affordable at only $12.99 for a box and Astroglide TTC Trying to Conceive.
If you are trying to conceive, I wish you the best of luck!
Do you have any other tips for those that want to conceive or are thinking about starting this journey?
Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine