September is already underway, a week actually. But there is so much to be happy and thankful about with September upon us. I have been thinking about what exactly I am looking forward to this month and wanted to share them with you!
- Fall weather is coming! Thank God! I like summer but not the extreme heat and humidity. With September, we will see a bit cooler temps. Fall is my favorite season because, well I like the clothes. Wearing jeans and hoodies is my favorite thing!
- Losing more weight. I have started on Jenny Craig and am seeing some changes in my body. (More to come on that). September could be a great month for weight loss I think.
- Getting closer to Jemma’s birthday. I always love her birthday because we came so close to losing her. It is great to see her grow another year older.
- Getting more into the school year. The first few weeks are always rough. September is when we really get “into the groove” and the school schedule starts to feel more routine.
- Soccer and volleyball! I have turned into a true soccer mom and it is time for soccer to really get started. Joley will have games every weekend. Johnny plays volleyball and we will be seeing a number of games for him too. It will be a really fun month with sports.