As you can probably imagine, baby is on my brain. From what kind of bedding to use (do I choose paisley baby bedding, white baby bedding, yellow baby bedding, or skip the bedding all together???) to what kind of gear is the most important. I recently shared with you that I was painting Joley and the baby’s room. I decided to go ahead and do some pink in there for Joley. The main spot I decided to add color (outside of the walls) is in the curtains. When BabyBeddingZone.com approached me about doing a review on a set of curtains, I figured this was a great time to add that splash of color!
After some deliberation on my part, I finally decided on the Savannah Curtains with Tiebacks and a Valance.
These curtains are really nice and thick but be forewarned that they are not flimsy at all. They are heavy and well-made. Included when purchased are 2 solid color cotton sateen drapery panels (96″ long) with rod pocket top and white lining. They also include a matching swag valance featuring pleated ruffles and matching cascade accents. The tiebacks in accent fabric are also included. They are very pretty and add that perfect splash of color in an elegant but still kid-friendly way. The curtains are 100% washable helping to avoid those dry-cleaning bills.
The list price for these curtains is $750 according to BabyBeddingZone.com. They are currently selling them for $75! That is quite the deal, don’t you think? There are many other varieties of curtains you can choose from and plenty more products as well.
One lucky US winner will have the opportunity to win a set of curtains for themselves! You can choose from the Palm Beach Blue Curtains, Palm Beach Pink Curtains, Palm Beach Green Curtains, Savannah Curtains, Cape Cod Curtains, 0r Fairyland Curtains. Take a look at all of them and make your choice carefully. Some of these sets do not include a valance so if that is something you want, make sure the set you choose has one.
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, visit BabyBeddingZone.com and then tell me what set of curtains you would choose if you won.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for extra entries (leave a comment for each entry)!
For two entries each:
- Fan/Like BabyBeddingZone on Facebook (leave two comments)
- Follow @BabyBeddingZone on Twitter (leave two comments)
- Blog about this giveaway and link to ToBeThode (http://www.tobethode.com) and BabyBeddingZone (http://www.babybeddingzone.com) ( leave 2 comments with the URL of your post)
For one entry each:
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
- Tweet or Share another product from BabyBeddingZone.com you would like to have (click on the tweet or share button for that product on the website). Leave me a comment with your tweet or share on Facebook.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on June 17, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: We received the product mentioned for the purpose of review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.