Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Moms Voices program and have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.
Last Tuesday, I was sitting in my house waiting on pins and needles for the Fed Ex man to come. Why? Well, I knew I was getting my second Verizon Mom Voices device and I was eager to know what I was going to be reviewing.
I guessed right in my prediction that it would be the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I just had a hunch but I had no idea just how great this phone would be! I own a Note 2 (sadly, with a different provider) as my personal phone so I am very familiar with the Note and all it can do. The Note 3 bumps that up a notch though with some great new features!
I am going to make a review with my favorite features very soon but I wanted to give you all a heads up on what is coming and give my first impressions of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (and this is compared to the Note 2 in some instances).
- The Note 3 has an amazing screen and clarity. Compared to my Note 2, it is like night and day, literally. Where the Note 2 seems dark, the Note 3 is bright and so very clear. I love it!
- S Health is an incredible addition to the Note 3. Now my phone keeps track of my steps for me!
- The camera is great but lags a bit. I am going to play a bit to see if that is an adjustment that I just need to fix. There are some new awesome camera features that are great though. One that I love is where it focuses on the face for clarity.
- The Air Pen is absolutely amazing. That is going to be a big post coming soon because I think it is my favorite feature of the Note 3. I just love it!
- The design is a tad bit slimmer and seems to be a bit more squared. I like it.
- The Verizon service, as it is with the Tab 2 I received, is fantastic. I couldn’t be happier with that.
So, for now, that is all I am sharing. I have so much to say but I really need to sit down and do a review worthy of all the features. This is one great phone and I am so excited to be reviewing it. The only downside I see is that I am going to miss it when the review is over!