With Johnny being in school and Joley being more active, it has become a much harder chore of keeping their belongings with them. Johnny may take his shoes off, leave his bag, or forget what jacket he wore to school. Joley may drop her cup or pacifier and we won’t have any idea if it is hers.
So, when ID Me Labels contacted me for a review, I was more than happy to give them a try. I received the Giant Daycare Combo Pack for review and have been using them since.
Included in the Daycare Combo Pack are the following:
Giant Daycare Combo Pack:
25 Streamline Labels
25 Binky/Bib Button Labels
25 All-Purpose Icon Labels
25 Stick-On Clothing Labels
8 Sole Mate Shoe Labels
1 Bag Tag
The Daycare Bag Tag is super cute. It easily attaches to a book bag or diaper bag and is stylish too! You can pick the design you like making it even more fun to have.
The Sole Mate Shoe Labels are washer and dryer safe. Johnny loves having his name in his shoes and I like to know that if he takes his shoes off, they will be easily recognized as his.
The Stick On Clothing Labels come in three different designs; H-shape, micro, and rectangle. I really love the H-shaped labels because they wrap around the tags. This is fantastic for jackets that get tossed around.
The All Purpose Icon Labels are my favorite out of the set. I was able to customize the label to be something I knew Johnny would love. We can use these labels on so many things. The one shown below is on his V Smile Cyber Pocket… something I know he would not want to lose.
My second favorite label in the pack are the Binky/Bib button Labels. These are great! If we are with my family or at a friend’s house and there are matching pacifiers, there is no need to worry. I will always be able to recognize Joley’s pacifier with the Binky button label on it!
Finally, the Streamline Labels are great for things like cups, bottles, bowls, or anything else you want to make sure you get returned to you! I can see these being fantastic for daycare kiddos who have bottles. I can’t think of a better way for keeping your child’s bottle separate from other kids’ bottles!
What I really enjoyed about the ID Me Labels are that they are customizable. I was able to ask for color, font, and name for each type of label I ordered. I wanted Joley’s name on some and Johnny’s on another and that was not a problem. I wanted a girly color for Joley’s labels and a boyish color for Johnny’s. Again, no problem! Plus, the ID Me Labels are all dishwasher and microwave safe and UVA resistant!
Buy it: The Daycare Combo Pack I received is $53.95. You can purchase individual labels if you would rather not have a big pack as well. Be sure to check out and become a fan of ID Me Labels on Facebook!
Win it: ID Me Labels has kindly offered to give one of you a Giant Daycare/Toddler Combo Pack of your own!
Here is how to enter:
1. For your first comment, visit ID Me Labels, and comment on what label you like most.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
2. Subscribe to I Thode You So (in left sidebar) by email or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are!
3. Follow I Thode You So (see right sidebar) publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
4. Follow me and ID Me Labels on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry but be sure to come back and leave me a link!
feel free to copy and paste this tweet:
RT Win a Giant Daycare/Toddler Combo Pack of @idmelabels from @ToBeThode. http://bit.ly/8vH8sZ #giveaway PLS RT!!
5. Grab my button and put it on your blog. Be sure to include your URL in your comment.
6. Blog about this giveaway and link to I Thode You So. Leave a link to your blog post in the comments. (please do not copy and paste from this post)
7. Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave me your Stumble Name and/or URL. (You can Stumble with the options below each post)
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on December 24, 2009. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only.
disclosure: We were given item(s) mentioned for the purpose of review. I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine. If applicable, quotes were taken directly from the website mentioned.