This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PurellWipes #CollectiveBias
It is no surprise, after everything we have gone through with Jemma and my being a nurse, that we are very vigilant about keeping our hands clean. It is second nature for my kids’ to wash up, but there are times that hand washing is just not possible. At those times, we reach for PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes.
We recently headed out shopping and made a stop at Walmart. I needed to stock up on the essentials for this spring, including the PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes. I was surprised to find these new products in a new section of the store, but I think it is a perfect fit for them.
We grab our PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes often, so today I wanted to share the top 5 instances I suggest using them with kids. This is from my personal experience and what I think is best for my family to wipe out germs and stay healthy this spring!
- After going in public restroom — just yuck! Even if your child doesn’t use the restroom, they are still in it and it is near impossible to keep kids from touching stuff. I find it hard to get Jemma’s hands washed in a bathroom so using PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes is a necessity!
- Before meals — Whether at home or out, washing hands before a meal is something we do. Kids touch so much stuff and their hands are a mess! You can even us the PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes on faces if you want to, a reason we use them after meals too!
- After shopping — shopping carts are so gross. They carry so many germs on them. It is a habit of ours to use our PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes after any shopping adventures.
- After playing outside — Spring is a time of allergens. My kids all suffer from seasonal allergies and need to keep their hands clean to avoid contamination, especially after playing outside!
- Anytime you are returning from being in public — as I mentioned above, kids touch everything. From stairs rails, elevator buttons, store shelves, park benches, and more, they come in contact with so many germs. Using the PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes gets rid of those germs and can set your mind at ease.
I love how easy it is to use the wipes. We keep them in our car to have when we need them!
Plus, I can give the kids a wipe and not have to stress over them. They can use them without my help and they are gentle on their hands. Plus, since the kill 99.99% of illness-causing germs, I can rest assured that my kids are going to be safe from all the nasty germs they come in contact with!
I am sure you can think of a ton of reasons to use the new PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes besides the 5 I suggested. If you are needing to stock up like we did, you can head to Walmart and save! With this Walmart coupon, you be able to save $1.00 on any PURELL® Wipes canister or Save $1.00 on any two PURELL® Products. There is also a loyalty program on the PURELL® website.