Have you heard of CoSchedule yet? This amazing service was new to me a few weeks ago. In just that short time though I have come to rely on CoSchedule and I wanted to take this time to share with you why. I will have some links below so I wanted you to know that they are affiliate links. I always try to be honest with you so I wanted to make sure you knew that!
I have been using an editorial calendar for years. As a blogger, I found it necessary to have things in front of me on my screen and accessible when I am blogging. It wasn’t until I started using CoSchedule that I found out just how much my previous calendar was lacking.
There are a number of things I love about CoSchedule and I wanted to share a few with you today!
1. The calendar is user-friendly and easy on the eyes. You can easily see what time everything is scheduled and drag and drop items anywhere on the calendar.
2. You can set up tasks for yourself. I am all about this. I may not be the best at remembering things, but with CoSchedule, I have a reminder!
3. You can update your post info and get stats in one spot. You can find out how many shares a post has received, see who the author is, change the title or category, or schedule more shares right on this one page.
4. Setting up shares is so easy! You can choose to do a text post, image post, or link post. I almost always choose image post because I like the way it looks best but any of them are easy to set up. You will see how many characters you have left when working on Twitter posts and have options to change what information is available.
5. CoSchedule is so good about supporting you. Have a question? Find your answer right inside the calendar plugin. Need more help? Send an email and someone will get back to you. It really is that easy!6. There are several accounts you can set up to connect with CoSchedule. With the exception of Pinterest, CoSchedule is your one-stop shop to get your social shares set up and out to the public. I love that you can set up Bit.ly with CoSchedule too because all links are trackable via Bit.ly too!
I really love CoSchedule and have come to rely on it to get my shares out. Setting up shares for anything, even older posts, is so easy and takes such little time. I have increased my reach on those older posts by taking a few minutes to set up those shares. As a blogger, it is so great to see interaction on older (forgotten) posts and I have that thanks to CoSchedule.
All good things come with a price tag, right? So, how much does CoSchedule cost? You can pay $10 a month (save $20 a year if you purchase an annual plan). You can save money on your subscription by referring friends to CoSchedule (10% for each person that signs up). you can also share a review of CoSchedule (as I am here) to save 50%. Don’t worry about a cost upfront though. Give CoSchedule a try for free! You can set it up and use it for a few weeks to determine how it will meet your needs and those of your blog.