This week I wanted to spend some time talking with you about my favorite Scott Naturals products. As you know, I received a box of Scott Naturals products for the 4-Week Test Drive. Over the past few weeks, my family has been using the products and here is a brief rundown of our thoughts.
I will start with my favorite of the Scott Naturals products. We use flushable wipes often but have never purchased the Scott Naturals brand. That will be changing. We really like the product and will be purchasing Scott Naturals in the future. They have a slightly strong fragrance but that doesn’t bother me. I also like the look of the storage box, which is important when it is left on the counter.
Next up is the paper towels. Scott Naturals paper towels are great quality. They pick up the messy spills. They aren’t super soft so they aren’t a good substitute for napkins, but why use them as napkins when you can use the Scott Naturals brand?!?
That leads me to the napkins? I don’t usually purchase napkins at all. I often use cloth towels. But, if I were to buy napkins, I would not hesitate to buy the Scott Naturals brand. They aren’t super soft but they do a good job of cleaning up where they need to.
Finally is the toilet paper. I know, I know. Why am I talking about toilet paper? But, when you have a family of our size plus extra kiddos every day, we go through some toilet paper. I am not super picky anymore. I gave that up some time ago when toilet paper was consuming a large portion of my budget and clogging my sewer system! But, I do really like the Scott Naturals brand. I really, really like it. It isn’t too thin, doesn’t clog our sewer system, and does a good job doing… well, what it is supposed to do.
Just like the past few weeks, I encourage you to take the Scott Naturals 4-Week Test Drive in which Scott Naturals challenges Americans to test out its line of hybrid paper products for four weeks and enter for a chance to win a new hybrid sedan. Did you read that??? You could win a Ford Fusion Hybrid Car!
Plus, just like the last few weeks, there is MORE! Check out what I have to offer you again this week! If you are the winner of this giveaway, you will receive a box of Scott Naturals products including bath tissue, paper towels, flushable moist wipes, and napkins. There will be a giveaway a week for 4 weeks of this same prize pack so be sure to come back if you don’t win this week!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, visit the 4-Week Test Drive site and then tell me what product you are most interested in trying from the giveaway prize.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Fan/Like Scott Naturals on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on May 4, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!