Today’s recipe was suggested to me by my friend Stacey. It was super easy, very inexpensive, and absolutely delicious! I used pork chops for my meal and the bones fell away from the meat. The meat was so tender that it broke without having to try… melt in your mouth good!
- Pork (cut of your choice... pork chops, pork steak, pork roast)
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing
- 1 family size (or 2 regular cans) cream of chicken soup
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Add cream of chicken soup on top.
- Add dry ranch dressing over soup.
- Put on low for 8 hours, stir occasionally.
See those potatoes? Recipe coming for them soon too!