I don’t have to tell you guys how much we love Pillow Pets. I have wrote about them several times over the past year and will continue to talk about them because they are really that great. I even was talking about Pillow Pets with my new doula clients because they had just bought one for their son. I told them they are going to LOVE them and shared with them all the reasons that I do. One thing that I keep talking about is how wonderful the Pillow Pets wash up. I know with kids that there are going to be spills and messes. If your children are like mine, they will use their Pillow Pets daily. What this means is that the Pillow Pet will get dirty… but worry not. Pillow Pets really do wash up great. Wash your pet on gentle cycle and you are good!
I also wanted to tell you about a fun contest Pillow Pets has!
In November, My Pillow Pets® is launching a contest on its Facebook page. Each day, the company will post the name of one of their popular Pillow Pets™ plush folding stuffed animals on the page and challenge kids to create as many words as they can using the letters in its name. The person who comes up with the most words posted on the page (and as defined in an English dictionary) wins!
Fans just need to write on the Pillow Pets™ Facebook wall as many words as their children can create using those letters. In the event multiple people come up with the same number of words, a drawing will be held to determine the winner. One winner will be chosen per week. Winners will also be recognized on the new Pillow Pets™ blog (www.mypillowpetsblog.com).
Be sure to check out the new Pillow Pets blog and Facebook page. In addition, there is a new website that you need to be aware of so you can purchase Pillow Pets for yourself! There are now small and large sizes available. In addition, be sure to look at all the new products that are available including backpacks, blankets, hats, neck pillows, slippers, and books! Pillow Pets are a gift that anyone will love and I want you to check them out. I hope you take advantage of these great products for gifts this year. I know that any child (or adult) would love a Pillow Pets pillow or other great product.
How would you like the chance to win the Pillow Pets Snuggly Puppy? I have one that I will be giving away!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, let me know what you (or your child) would name the Snuggly Puppy if you win.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow me and Pillow Pets on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Fan/Like My Pillow Pets on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
- Boost this giveaway on Prizey (it may take a one or two days for a giveaway to show on Prizey. If it is not there, please check back to complete this entry.)
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on December 3, 2010. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: I received a review product to facilitate this blog post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Images taken directly from the sponsor.