Are you sick of hearing about my blackberry yet? Too bad. 😉
Today I am joining Oh Amanda for a Top Ten Tuesday!
Since my Blackberry is so new to me and I am still enamored with it, I decided to write about that for Top 10… mindless and all.
1. I like its color. I got the red curve and it is so cute. I have a pink silicone cover over it but you can still see some red showing through.
2. I love how small it is. One worry I had when deciding on a BB was that it was going to be awkward and big compared to my old cell. This isn’t. It is a perfect size and fits well in my back pocket (where I like to keep it when out).
3. A full keyboard (qwerty keyboard). While it did take some getting used to, I LOVE this feature. I am able to type words I want now and not have to search through what my phone thinks I am trying to say. It is so much faster. I can even create auto-text so I can do some shortcutting and still get the word I want (thanks Ashlee).
4. Ubertwitter. I am in love with Twitter. Kind of an obsession you might say. Ubertwitter is my way of connecting with Twitter whenever I want and is very easy to use. I am so glad I have that app on there (thanks Ashlee). I can even snap pictures and add them to my tweets. So fun!
5. Never being far from my email. I have issues. I readily admit that. But, I really like to know what is going on with my inbox. There were many times that I would turn my laptop on just to see what emails I may or may not have. Now, I can check my email whenever I want. I set my BB up to flash when there is new mail so I never miss anything.
6. Ringtones. Once I figured out how to get some, I was psyched. I still need to figure out other sites but I have a handful of ringtones now so I am happy. There are so many possibilities of functions to add personal ringtones to. I love it!
7. Google Chat. I can talk to my new BFF Kara anytime she is on Google Chat now. It is so much easier than emailing and texting. I love this feature! I am adding here BB Chat because I talk to Ashlee on there a lot and I love that too!
8. I can check my Reader from my BB! It certainly isn’t the easiest way to go through all those blogs, but I do love the option. I will read through my favorite blogs and star them to come back to later so that I can comment on the ones I want. Most blogs are too large for me to open on my BB so this is my only option. It works though so I am never far from my favorite blogs!
9. My memo pad on my BB is my best friend (next to Kara. ha!). It is so nice to have a quick way to write a little note. I am notorious for thinking of things when I lay down in bed. Since I keep my BB next to me on the nightstand, I just grab it and write a little memo and back to sleep I go. It is perfect for shopping lists, blog post reminders and other random things I think about throughout the day. I am a list person so this is wonderful for me.
10. Finally, and last, is my alarms. I paid for this feature because I need alarms. It has failed me though so I am adding it last. It is still a wonderful feature and I love it (when it works). It could very well be user fail because so far today, it worked when it was supposed to.