As a nurse, I know all about tired and achy feet. I can recall times when I thought I would never feel normal again and would even start walking strange because my feet were so worn out. As a mom that works part-time, this is still the case. My feet are sore and tired often. In order to try to fix that, I was sent a pair of Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts.
Sadly, summer has come very early here in Missouri. We have literally had no spring weather and I have been wearing summer shoes for several weeks. I did get to try the Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts though and my experience was a good one. I was a bit uneasy with them at first because of the depth of them. It seemed that my shoe wasn’t really tall enough to keep the insert and my foot inside. I was able to get past that though once I felt the difference they made.
I have tried several different inserts over the years yearning for comfort when I walk. The Custom Inserts really do give me that. They are so comfortable and really do target the areas I need the most help. In case you are unaware, you go to the store and get custom fitted (find a store near you). The kiosk quickly tells you what inserts you need and you can walk away that day with them. Simply place the insert at the back of your shoe and you are set.
I think these would be super for anyone that is on their feet for extended periods of time. Another use I think it would be greatly beneficial is for anyone that walks or jogs. These inserts give your foot the support it needs… which in turn helps your entire body and posture. I like the inserts and look forward to fall and winter months when I can use them more often!
If you would like to give the Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts a try, be sure to print this $7.50 Dr. Scholl’s rebate. You may wonder if the inserts are worth the expense (they are more costly than other one-size-fits-all inserts) and my advice is to give it a try. They are made for you (foot pressure points and arch type specifically).
Dr. Scholl’s has kindly offered to give a set of Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts to one of you! Please keep in mind that if you enter and win, you will need to go to a local store and get your Custom Fit results to me within 48 hours!
Here is how to enter:
- For your first required comment, let me know why you want to win these.
After the first required entry, you can do any (or all) of the following for one entry each (leave a comment for each entry)!
- Subscribe to ToBeThode by Email (must be verified) or Reader. Leave me a comment that you did or if you already are.
- Follow ToBeThode publicly in Google Friend. Leave a comment letting me know that you did or if you already are.
- Follow @ToBeThode on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (You must do both for this entry.) Leave me a comment with your status update! You can tweet once daily for an extra entry. Be sure to come back and leave the URL for your status update.
- Share this giveaway (with a link) with your friends on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did. It would be very helpful if you would leave me a link or include @ToBeThode in your update.
- Fan/Like ToBeThode onFacebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did or already are. Please include your first name and last initial so I can find you as a fan.
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial so I can find you.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm (CST) on June 18, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random generator and posted on the Winners page. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open for US residents. One entry per household please!
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dr. Scholl’s and received a Custom Fit Orthotics from Dr. Scholl’s to facilitate my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.