I’ve reached the end of my 8 week journey with Jenny Craig. You know what that means? That means it is time to tell you all how I really did throughout this time. The good, the bad, and the ugly are what you will find in this post!
I am going to start with the bad… I have cheated and have not been a good dieter on more than one occasion during this process. The other bad is that it negatively affected my weight loss and I have had a two weeks where I showed no loss on the scale. One of those weeks had a positive though and that is coming.
The ugly… well not really ugly I guess! I now need new clothes. My old clothes fit me in an unflattering way. They are all getting to be too big and look sloppy and not put together!
The good… I have lost 22.8 pounds* and 12 inches over my 8 weeks on Jenny Craig. This is so very good. I gained less than a pound one week but, that was the same week I found out that I have lost a total of 12 inches. I have to say that it felt good, despite the gain. I feel like a new person inside and out. Would you like to see the difference from week 1 to now?
After 8 weeks…
This leads me to the five things I have learned over the past 8 weeks.
- Breakfast is essential. I never ate breakfast before starting Jenny Craig but now I eat it every morning. It gets my day started off right and my eating started off good for the day.
- Jenny Craig consultants truly are there to encourage and support you. No matter what, she made me feel like I was going to be okay on this journey.
- The scale feels good going down, but the inches mean just as much. I was able to physically see the difference in my abdomen with a measuring tape and that was eye-opening and amazing.
- The food is delicious, especially the desserts. When I am out, I am can make good choices all on my own now too.
- I can do it. I really, really can do it. I now know that the weight loss struggle can be beat!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram as I continue on with Jenny Craig for 3 more months. I am loving the plan, the food, and the weight loss! If you are interested in joining Jenny Craig, I encourage you to go into your local center or check them out online.
**Results not typical. Members following our program can expect to lose, on average 1-2lbs per week. I received promotional consideration.**
I was provided a free trial Jenny Craig program and meals. The opinions expressed are my own